Non-peak season :
|Order placing time (Hong Kong time)||Earliest delivery time (Hong Kong time)|
|Monday-Friday||Before 12 noon||Same day: 2 pm - 6 pm|
|Before 5:30 pm||Next day: 9 am - 1 pm|
|After 5:30 pm||Next day: 2 pm - 6 pm|
|Saturday||Before 12 noon||Same day: 2 pm - 6 pm|
|Before 5:30 pm||Sunday: 2 pm - 6 pm|
|After 5:30 pm||Next working day: 2 pm - 6 pm|
|Sunday||All day||Next working day: 2 pm - 6 pm|
Peak season :
|Peak season||Delivery time|
|Valentine’s Day (Feb 13 - 15), Mother's Day, Mid-Autumn Festival , before Christmas and Chinese New Year||9am to 6pm|
During peak season, our computer system will be at full handling capacity at that time. In this case, we may confirm your order at least two days in advance to ensure a prompt arrival of the gift. Unexpected traffic or weather condition may affect the arrival time and we may re-arrange the delivery accordingly. Delivery service will be suspended or delayed when a no.8 or above tropical cyclone signal. A rainstorm red and black signal, or a flood and landslip warning is issued. the delivery will be resumed and rescheduled after the signals are cancelled. For orders in Valentine’s Day and Mother's Day, please contact our customer service advisor at 2397 8878.
|Hong Kong island||all destinations in Hong Kong island||$90|
|Kowloon||all destinations in Kowloon
(Tseung Kwan O and Kwai Tsing excluded)
|New Territories||Tsing Yi‧Tsuen Wan‧Kwai Chung‧Kwai Hing‧Kwai Fong‧Lai King‧Tai Wai‧Shatin‧Ma On Shan‧Tseung Kwan O‧Kwai Chung Container Terminal‧Tai Po‧Fanling‧Sheung Shui‧Tuen Mun‧Yuen Long‧Tin Shui Wai‧Sai Kong‧Sham Tseng‧Castle Peak Road||$200|
|Special zones||Ma Wan, Berkeley Bay Villa, Tung Chung, Airport‧Sunny Bay, Disneyland, Discovery Bay||$200|
Currently, there is no delivery service for outlying islands, e.g. Cheung Chau, Ping Chau and Lantau island etc. During peak season, free delivery service does not include the areas/village houses/villas that cannot be reached directly by our trucks.
Deliveries to buildings without elevator (stair carry), or village houses/villas that our truck cannot access, are subject to extra charges. Delivery service is only available with order total exceed HKD 600. This service may suspend during peak season, please contact our customer service advisor at 2397 8878.
Delivery at specific time and other extra services surcharges
|Service||Non-peak season||Peak season|
|Delivery at specific time||Particular hour between 9am – 6pm||$200||No specific time delivery , redirection or re-delivery service available|
|Redirection or re-delivery (same day or next day)||$100|
*Delivery at specific time service only available for order placed 4 hours before the desired schedule
Details of redirection and re-delivery
Additional charge of redirection or re-delivery applies upon buyer’s request and applies to the following cases: recipient is not reachable at a specified time and date; recipient refuses the flowers; inaccurate or incomplete data provided (includes address, online flowers delivery date, recipient name and contact number etc.). Our staff will contact you for arrangement. Pacific Petals is not responsible for any decreased product quality due to a re-route requested by the sender. If re-delivery is not made on the same working day or the next working day, please note that we will have to replace your order with a better product to ensure that only the freshest and the highest quality gifts are sent to the recipients. This order is chargeable at 25% discount off the original price. In the event that the order is cancelled after delivery has been attempted, the full price will still be payable.
Redirection and re-delivery services are not applicable to special locations and are not available on Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day (the delivery of products will be attempted for only once based on sender’s information). If failure of delivery is happened due to recipient’s unavailability, or if the recipient refuses the products or due to inaccurate or incomplete data provided, Pacific Petals reserve all the rights to leave the flowers / gifts at the gate or reception or neighbor of the recipient's address without prior notice, the delivery will be considered as a completed order.
Other important delivery information
- For our convenience to contact you regarding any problems with your order, please make sure that your email address and/or telephone numbers are correct.
- To ensure successful delivery, please make sure that the delivery address is accurate and complete. Also, please ensure that the recipient is available at the delivery address to receive the product. In case of any delivery problems, we will try our best to contact the customer to try to resolve the issue.
- During peak season, changes of particulars such as address, card message and other information must be made at least 1 day (24 hours) before delivery.
- In rare circumstances, our drivers are unable to deliver an order. This may be due to problems with the delivery vehicle. We ensure that such circumstances are minimized. In the cases we are unable to deliver your order under circumstances that are within our control, we will contact you immediately via email or phone to arrange a re-delivery or refund the original delivery charge.
- For deliveries to large business organizations, hospitals, universities etc, our driver will try to deliver directly to the recipient, but this is not guaranteed. In some cases, it may be a necessary to leave flowers in the reception. After our delivery, it is their responsibility to ensure that the flowers are received by the recipient.
- We reserve the right to provide compensation in form of discounts for future purchases in Pacific Petals.